Purchase online Prednisone 10mg
METHOD OF USE
It is recommended that Prednisone is taken orally, with food. Prednisone is supplied in a pack with specific instructions as to the level of dosage and when to take the drug. It is important to follow these instructions, as directed by your doctor, at all times. Always complete a prescribed course to ensure maximum benefit. If you miss a dose of Prednisone, take it as soon as you remember, unless this is close to your next scheduled dose. If it is, miss that dose and then return to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Prednisone is to be stored at room temperature between 68°F and 77°F (20-25°C), in its original container, away from heat, light and moisture. It must not be stored in the bathroom. The product must be kept out of the reach of children and pets at all times. Any medication that is out of date should be disposed of safely (any pharmacist will be able to advise you on disposal instructions).
If you are allergic to any ingredients contained in Prednisone, or you have a systemic fungal infection, or you are taking mifepristone, do not use Prednisone and consult your health practitioner immediately.
Prior to taking Prednisone, advise your doctor or pharmacist of any medical conditions you may have including:
- if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or are breast feeding;
- if you are taking a prescription or non-prescription medications, herbal preparations or dietary supplements;
- if you have any allergies to medications, foods or other substances;
- if you are due to receive a vaccination with a live virus vaccine, such as Smallpox;
- if you have an under active thyroid, a liver or kidney condition, diabetes or ulcerative colitis;
- if you have a heart condition, oesophagitis, gastritis, a stomach obstruction or perforation, or an ulcer;
- if you have depression or any other mental condition;
- if you have an eye infection, such as herpes, or any other bacterial, fungal or viral infection;
- if you have tuberculosis (TB) or tested positive for TB, measles or chickenpox;
- if you are taking barbiturates, such as Phenobarbital, carbamazepine, hydantoins, such as Phenytoin, or rifampin (these may reduce the effectiveness of Prednisone);
- if you are taking any clarithromycin azole antifungals, such as Ketoconazole, steroidal contraceptives, such as Desogestrel, or troleandomycin (these may cause side effects, such as weakness, confusion, muscle ache, joint pain or low blood sugar levels);
- if you are taking methotrexate or ritodrine (these may increase the risk of side effects);
- if you are taking hydantoins, such as Phenytoin, mifepristone or a live vaccine (these may reduce the effectiveness of Prednisone); or
- if you are taking any anticoagulants, such as Warfarin, or aspirin (these may affect the risk of side effects).
Potential Side Effects
If you experience any of the above or following side effects, stop taking Prednisone, seek immediate emergency medical treatment and notify your doctor as soon as possible. Possible side effects include:
- irregular sleeping pattern, insomnia;
- light-headedness, dizziness, headache, eye pressure;
- an increase or decrease in appetite, indigestion;
- an increase in sweating;
- nervousness, depression, mood and/or personality changes;
- any allergic reaction, such as hives, rash or itching;
- breathing difficulties, tightness of the chest;
- swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, feet of legs;
- black, tarry stools, diarrhea;
- changes in your menstrual cycle;
- joint or muscle ache/pain/weakness;
- sore throat, hoarseness, fever, cold;
- nausea, vomiting;
- abnormal increase or decrease in weight; and
- overall weakness or body ache.
Do not share Prednisone with anyone else. It is recommended that you always complete a prescribed course. Do not use Prednisone at a later date for a different medical reason, unless advised by your doctor.
Please note that the above list is not complete and other side effects may occur. Should any other side effects happen, consult your doctor as soon as possible.